From Carl Youngblood <youngblood.c...@gmail.com>
Subject PWD Command troubles with beforeCommand (repost)
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:31:31 GMT
Ya'll,
Really sorry about this, but I wasn't subscribed when I started my last
thread and I can't figure out how to reply to it. Thus, this new thread, my
bad.

Below is my ftplet source code that Sai asked for. Below it I've also
included the previous message.

ftplet.clj

(ns ftp.ftplet
  (:import (org.apache.ftpserver.ftplet FtpletResult)
   (org.apache.ftpserver.ftplet FtpReply DefaultFtpReply))
  (:gen-class
   :extends org.apache.ftpserver.ftplet.DefaultFtplet))

(defn reply [code string session]
  (.write session (new DefaultFtpReply
       code
       string)))

(defn pass [session]
  (reply FtpReply/REPLY_230_USER_LOGGED_IN
 "Free logins for all!"
 session)
  FtpletResult/SKIP)

(defn pwd [session]
  (reply 257
 "/"
 session))

(defn -init [this context])

(defn -destroy [this])

(defn -beforeCommand [this session request]
  (let [command (.. request getCommand toUpperCase)
pass-command (.equals "PASS" command)
pwd-command (.equals "PWD" command)]
    (println command)
    (cond
      pass-command (pass session)
      pwd-command (pwd session))))

(defn -onMkdirStart [this session request]
  (let [command (.. request getCommand toUpperCase)]
    (println command)))

Original post:

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Carl
Youngblood<youngblood.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey All,
> In my ftplet, in my beforeCommand handler I print out the
> request.getCommand().
>
> The following login are my ftp commands and responses:
> 220 Service ready for new user.
> USER anonymous
> 331 Guest login okay, send your complete e-mail address as password.
> PASS **************
> 230 Free logins for all!
> Connected
> Retrieving directory listing...
> PWD
> 530 Access denied.
>

> My println of command in beforeCommand generates the following
> USER
> PASS
>

> My problem is that it should also be printing PWD. What am I missing that
> explains why PWD is not getting caught in beforeCommand?
>
> Thanks!
> Carl

Thanks for the help!
Carl