From Kandarp Desai <kandarp.apache.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASCII and Binary Modes for FTPServer
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 23:19:10 GMT
Thanks Niklas.
I don't find any function which returns the user mode(ascii or binary) in
ftplet User interface(in javadoc).
Can you please guide me how can I get that?

Regards,
Kandarp Desai

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 12:57 AM, Kandarp Desai<kandarpde...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I want to disable ASCII mode for my ftpserver such that user has to use
> binary mode to transfer files to FTPServer.
> Can someone tell me which settings I should use? Thanks.

You could use a Ftplet that intercepts the commands for upload and
downloading and force a check of what mode the user is in. If he's
still in ASCII, return an error to the user.

/niklas