From Kandarp Desai <kandarp.apache.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authenticating via LDAP
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 00:16:23 GMT
I tried to use following configuration. But It didn't work
 <user-manager>

 <class>org.apache.ftpserver.usermanager.LdapUserManager</class>
                <url>ldap://1.1.1.1:389</url>
                <admin>o=xyzr</admin>
                <password>passwd</password>
                <authentication>simple</authentication>
                <root>ou=Users,s=yyz.com</root>
                <prefix>ds=</prefix>
                <suffix>,s=yyz.com</suffix>
        <user-manager>

Looks like it couldn't find .xsd file for this configuration. What's proper
method of using it?
Can someone please guide me?
Thanks.

Regards,