From Kandarp Desai <kandarp.apache.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authenticating via LDAP
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:08:30 GMT
Hi Niklas,
I want to know how can I write my customer user manager(may be simple
example)? I want to use crowd LDAP connector. So, I may be able to use those
crowd API. But, don't know how to use them with Ftpserver?
What changes are required in configuration file.
Also, I read
http://incubator.terra-intl.com/projects/ftpserver/ldap_conf.html page.
But, couldn't find any example?
Thanks.