From Kandarp Desai <kandarpde...@gmail.com>
Subject Changing Permission at onUploadEnd
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:02:25 GMT
Hi,

I have a question regarding File permissions. I read the Earlier Thread on
File/Dir Permission. But, unable to get all of it.
After successful upload of file, I want to change it
permission(users/group). After reading few threads, I came to know that I
can use Java's run.exec function.
But, It had some complexity. Can someone please explain what's the problem
and solution?
Also, someone mentioned "common-exec" word in that thread. Is it same as
java's run.exec() or different?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kandarp Desai