From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Authenticating via LDAP
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:26:38 GMT
On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Ashish<paliwalashish@gmail.com> wrote:
> Niklas, Can we explore possibility of using SpringSecurity User Manager?
> Well I did worked on integrating Hibernate with Spring Security, not
> sure how easy would it be hook it into
> FtpServer.

I'm not sure either. I did some work with Spring Security (when it was
still called Acegi Security) and by that time it was target for web
applications (if I recall correctly). If it is now more general, and
can provide for handling the additional user information (like home
directory) that we need, it should be pretty easy.

/niklas