From Charles Karow <char...@karow.com>
Subject IODataConnection.getDataInputStream()
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:15:09 GMT
I have written a  special-purpose, upload-only server by writing my own
implementation of the STOR command, and I need access to the input
stream of the data connection so I can process the incoming file. I
prefer not to complete an implementation of my own file system -- for
what I am doing, that would be much too complex and is not needed.

I have done this successfully with an early version of ftpserver by
modifying the source code, but I would rather be able to use the
published binaries as this would make it much easier to stay current
with new releases.

IODataConnection.getDataInputStream() is currently private. I was
wondering whether there would be any possibility of making it public.
Would there be any adverse consequences?

Thanks!
Charles