From Charles Karow <char...@karow.com>
Subject Re: IODataConnection.getDataInputStream()
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 04:21:09 GMT
I am using ftpserver to provide a standard way for people to upload
files to a "bucket" on Amazon's S3 service. My users will always be
uploading files in binary mode. I am using code from Amazon that takes
an InputStream and uses it to stream the data to Amazon's servers.
Amazon's code does not expose an OutputStream.

transferFromClient takes an OutputStream and I do not have access to an
OutputStream.

-Charles