From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: FtpServer hitting its limit?
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 11:12:51 GMT
On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 12:49 PM,  <ar1@safe-mail.net> wrote:
> Not sure regarding the file handles - how do I check it? I'm using windows server 2003.

I'm not too familliar with Windows 2003, but you can probably google
around on max file handles.

> By the way, every time it happens, I just restart the ftp server and it starts working
normally again. Since the ftp connections increase daily (more users), and it happens more
regularly, that's why I suspect I'm hitting limit of apache FtpServer.

Could you do a netstat -a when this happens so we can look at the
state of sockets?

/niklas