From "Tirtza Bernstein" <tirt...@simply-y.com>
Subject ssl connection problem
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:46:24 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to configure the ftpserver to use ssl.  When I set implicit-ssl
to be false it works (through filezilla and port 21) however if I switch
implicit-ssl to be true I can't connect.

Response:               fzSftp started

Command:               open "admin@1.2.3.4" 22

Error:                        Connection timed out

Error:      Could not connect to server

<nio-listener name="default" port="22" implicit-ssl="false"
idle-timeout="600" >

                  <ssl protocol ="SSL">

                        <keystore file="./res/myftp.jks"
password="mypassword" />