From Theodoros Semertzidis <theo...@iti.gr>
Subject first attempt failed
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:18:33 GMT
Hello ftpserver users,

I am trying to build an application that exchanges files with some
client applications through ftp.
I have downloaded the apache Ftpserver project and trying to integrate
it to my java application (on linux) with no luck.
I have followed the tutorial " Embedding FtpServer in 5 minutes" and
then  try to connect using an Ftp client.
At the beginning it is connecting but then  I get an error  530
authentication failed and stop.

Please could you instruct me how to configure it to serve some files
from a certain folder because I can't find it in the documentation.

thanks in advance,
Thodoris