From David Latorre <dvl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do you specify a custom file system?
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 07:35:38 GMT
I'm glad you solved your problem!

AFAIK, we  don't have any example of FTPFileSystem  which implements
permissions (be it DB-based or otherwise) so if you were able to
contribute it ( i don't know if as an example or even as an
alternative FileSystem implementation) many of our users would be
thankful!

If you have any other problem with FTPServer or any suggestion to
improve the product, we'll be glad to help :-)

Cheers,