From Toli Kuznets <tkuzn...@marinsoftware.com>
Subject Re: How do you specify a custom file system?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 17:57:47 GMT
Gentleman,

I sincerely apologize and withdraw my previous question due to user
error - I was editing the wrong Spring file, and hence was seeing the
error. My bad!

I see that you need to supply the FileSystemFactory to the
<ftp:filesystem> setup, and that supplies the User object to the
FileSystem.

I think I can work with that, and I probably don't need to set the
FtpContext....

thank you very much for the great design!