From Sai Pullabhotla <sai.pullabho...@jmethods.com>
Subject Re: first attempt failed
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2010 12:15:59 GMT
Assuming you have used pretty much the same code as in the tutorial -

Have you put some entries in the properties file with some users,
passwords and home directory etc.?

An example properties file could be found in the download at location
- res/conf/users.properties.

Also, make sure your passwords are hashed or unhashed depending on the
PasswordEncryptor you have set on on the PropertiesUserManagerFactory.

If you did set everything up correct, and still not able to login,
then we might have to look at the code and any other resources the
server is configured to use.