From Toli Kuznets <tkuzn...@marinsoftware.com>
Subject Is there a way to get the full underlying path of an uploaded fil in an Ftplet?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 02:02:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to write an Ftplet that performs a custom action on a file
after it gets uploaded in the onUploadEnd() method.

I can get the current workingDir and the name of the file uploaded
from the session, but it doesn't seem that I can get the real
underlying pathname to that file.

It exists in the session.getFileSystemView().rootDir variable, but
it's not expose - I can't seem to find an accessor for it. The
session.getFileSystemView().getFile(theFile) return an FtpFile, which
again doesn't expose the underlying path.

Is there a way to get to that? I don't have a user object in the
FtpLet, so i can't lookup the user's homeDir.

I can, of course, pass around my own object to the Ftplet constructor
that can do the username->homeDir lookup, but i was hoping to avoid
that.

thanks.