From Peter Kostouros <kpe...@melbpc.org.au>
Subject FtpServer 1.0.4 and SSL/TLS modes
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 08:43:17 GMT
Hi

I hope someone can help me with some server configuration settings to
resolve an issue raised by a client when interacting with our FTP server
running version 1.0.4.

Successful data communication between a client and server is executed
when the following commands are is sent by the client:

AUTH TLS
PBSZ 0
PROT P

However the following sequence results in corrupted data being sent
(e.g., when a text file is uploaded):

AUTH TLS-P (invalid command)
AUTH SSL

I am unsure if this data is saved encrypted.

Unfortunately I do not have the config file at hand, but it is
essentially similar to the example shown in the documentation.

Is there anything I could try?

Peter