From "Mahboob Alam Khalid" <MahboobKha...@betronic.nl>
Subject Configuration file for Ftpserver 1.0.4
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 10:59:28 GMT
Hi All!

I was using Apache FtpServer 1.0.0-M3  and mina-2.0.0-M3.

I was using the following configuration and

XmlBeanFactory bf = new XmlBeanFactory(new
FileSystemResource(resourseXml));

FtpServer server = (FtpServer) bf.getBean("server");

server.start();

<server xmlns="http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/spring/v1"

      xmlns:beans="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"

      xsi:schemaLocation="http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/spring/v1
http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/ftpserver-1.0.xsd"

      id="sundialIrradiationSite">

      <listeners>

            <nio-listener name="default" port="21">

               <ssl>

                <keystore file="./etc/ftpserver.jks" password="password"
/>

              </ssl>

            </nio-listener>

      </listeners>

      <ftplets>

            <ftplet name="ftplet1">

                  <beans:bean
class="nl.betronic.monet.ftpd.CompletionTrigger">

                        <beans:property   name="command"
value="/opt/monet-ftpd/bin/complete.sh" />

                  </beans:bean>

            </ftplet>

      </ftplets>

      <file-user-manager file="/opt/monet-ftpd/etc/users.properties" />

</server>

But from last week I have been getting the error line "IOException
connection reset by peer".

Now I decided to use Apache FtpServer 1.0.4
<http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/apache-ftpserver-104-release.html> ,
but I found
http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/embedding-ftpserver-in-5-minutes.html

My question is that can I still use the above configuration?

But in the new API, there is no function server.getFtplets()

Because I was using the following code in the restart() trigger:

            Map<String, Ftplet> ftpletMap  = server.getFtplets();

            int connectedUsers = ((CompletionTrigger)
ftpletMap.get("ftplet1")).getConnectedUsers()

Then the question is how to use the new Ftpserver API?

Mahboob A. Khalid

Software Engineer

www.betronic.nl <http://www.betronic.nl/>

M +31(0)6  341 64 677