From Mike Bevz <...@dev.nordsign.dk>
Subject First login failed
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 08:46:46 GMT
Hi,

I've got a problem with Apache FTP running as service on Windows 2008
Server. Users are stored in MSSql database.
When I create a new user and trying to log in, it lets me in, but after that
ftp client hangs and says that operation timed out.

$ ftp ftp.nordsign.dk
Connected to ftp.nordsign.dk.
220 Service ready for new user.
Name (ftp.nordsign.dk:mikebevz): smx
331 User name okay, need password for smx.
Password:
230 User logged in, proceed.
Remote system type is UNIX.
ftp> pass on
Passive mode: on; fallback to active mode: off.
ftp> ls
229 Entering Passive Mode (|||48999|)
ftp: Can't connect to `89.221.175.234': Operation timed out

When I log in using web browser, after some delay I can see directory
listing, and then can connect using any ftp-client.

What can be a problem?

Best regards,
Mike Bevz