From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Configuration file for Ftpserver 1.0.4
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 11:53:38 GMT
On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Mahboob Alam Khalid
<MahboobKhalid@betronic.nl> wrote:
> But from last week I have been getting the error line "IOException
> connection reset by peer".

This is most likely due to a problem with your clients or network, so
upgrading FtpServer is not very likely to help.

> My question is that can I still use the above configuration?

Yes.

> But in the new API, there is no function server.getFtplets()

There wasn't any method in the interface for this in 1.0.3 either.
However, the implementation contains this method and thus it will work
(both in 1.0.3 and 1.0.4).

/niklas