From Aidan Diffey <aidan.dif...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stopping / Starting listeners
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:40:05 GMT
I tried the suspend() command on the listener, but I could still make an FTP
connection to the IP address and port. A netstat -an also shows me the
ip-address and port are LISTENING.

I have checked the list of listeners in my embedded ftpserver, and the one
that I suspended has the *suspended* property set to *true*.

If it is suspended, how can I still make an FTP connection to it?

Regards