From "Brad McEvoy" <mina...@bradmcevoy.com>
Subject Re: Determine hostname from a custom UserManager
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:49:44 GMT
Hi Daniel,

I don't think there is any equivalent because FTP doesnt have the
equivalent of the HTTP host header.

But i've had the same with the milton FTP/Webdav connector (see
http://milton.ettrema.com), and my solution is to allow users to enter a
user name which includes the domain name in the form user#domain.com.

I'd be interested to see if anyone knows of any better options.

Cheers,
Brad

--
  Brad McEvoy