From Håkon Sagehaug <hakon.sageh...@uni.no>
Subject Re: Problems openning connections to Ftpserver
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:01:37 GMT
Hi all,

It could be the same error, are you seeing it with large file or just many
files? How are you configurign the log, I see you get more out then me. I'll
try to see into the kernel log to see if I se any "sentry kernel: possible
SYN flooding on port 21", can you remember the logfile you found that in?

Cheers, Håkon