From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Connection closed without indication
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 11:56:05 GMT
On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 12:34 PM, frank buloup <franck.buloup@univmed.fr> wrote:
> Yes I would like to... but I don't know how to do that !... Sorry
> If it is not too long, can you explain me.
> Or can you give me a link that explain how to produce this log file

You're probably using some logging framework in your application, like
for example log4j. If so, the logging framework probably got a
configuration file somewhere. In that file, you need to configure a
DEBUG logging level rather than INFO. It might also be that INFO is
the default level if a configuration file is missing. Then you might
need to create a configuration file. In the case of log4j, that file
should be called log4j.properties on the classpath.

/niklas