From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible to specify format and language of directory listings?
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 00:57:34 GMT
On 10 March 2011 18:24, Niklas Gustavsson <niklas@protocol7.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 4:19 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Are there any configuration items that can be used to specify the
>> format and language of directory listings?
>
> The file list formats we return is based on the specified formats and
> are not meant to be customized. Nor do they, as far as I know, they do
> not contain any i18n texts.

I was thinking for example that Unix and Windows and VMS all have
different directory listing formats, so it would be useful if the
server could follow the local conventions. Currently on Windows the
server returns Unix-style listings, which looks a bit odd.

Also, what about language? The directory listings currently use
English abbreviations for the months - is it possible to change that?