From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Get the stream file
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 07:56:19 GMT
On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 8:03 PM, Pierre-Luc Pineault
<pino_115@hotmail.com> wrote:
> All I want is to parse a text file send by a user without storing the file on the server.
So, I see this is possible to get the data input stream from request by Ftplet onUploadStart(session,
request). So, I want to get the stream and parse each line to store the data in a database.
> For the momment i am working with onUploadEnd() and I delete the file once parsed. But,
the best way for us is to parse.

While you probably can solve this from an Ftplet, I would recommend
looking into writing a custom filesystem for this purpose.

/niklas