From Håkon Sagehaug <hakon.sageh...@uni.no>
Subject Re: Problems openning connections to Ftpserver
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:32:48 GMT
Hi,

The connection timeout was because the idleTimeout was to short. But the
client is still having some trouble when uploading large amounts of files
simultaneously. I think maybe it's some sort of limitation in the client
side. I've set max-login to 100 and the are enough ports available. I run in
passive mode.

I'm trying various configurations on the client to see if it has any effect.

Cheers, Håkon