From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Connection closed without indication
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:18:21 GMT
On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 2:11 PM, frank buloup <franck.buloup@univmed.fr> wrote:
> Obviously and because of the use of ftpserver, there are slf4j-api-1.5.2.jar
> and slf4j-simple-1.5.2.jar libs on class path.

Right, slf4j-simple is a logging framework. To print debug statements,
you need to replace that with log4j (and slf4j-log4j) and a
configuration file like the one your using.

I hope that slf4j-simple was not included by default by FtpServer.
FtpServer should never include (via Maven transitive dependencies)
include a logging framework, only the slf4j facade.

/niklas