From Daniel Cane <daniel.c...@modernizingmedicine.com>
Subject Determine hostname from a custom UserManager
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 18:48:42 GMT
Greetings all. I’m developing a custom userManager and have impl all wired
up. My question is from inside the authenticate() method I need to know the
equivalent of request.getServerName() in order to correctly associate which
domain the user is in. We partition our data by servername so that use a
user myusername FTPing to foo.myserver.com would be different from
myusername FTPing to bar.myserver.com. Basically, I just need the URL
prefix. Any thoughts as to how I might be able to get that info?

I see that an Ftplet has access to session, but don’t see how to get at this
frim the authenticate method location.

Thanks in advance!

Dan