From Ian Goodacre <Ian.Gooda...@xtra.co.nz>
Subject windows service ftpd.exe
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:54:41 GMT
Hi all,

Can anyone point me to the source for ftpd.exe?

I have configured logging to SQL Server using the included JDBCAppender
and Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver 3.0 connecting to SQL Server 2008
on Windows Server 2008.

When I run from command line with ftpd.bat it works fine. I can run
ftpd.bat as a service using srvany and this also works.

But, when I use the provided service wrapper (service install, ftpdw,
etc.) JDBC driver manager reports it can't find a driver.

The configuration (other than the service wrapper) is the same in all
cases. I have tried running the service as SYSTEM and a regular user -
no difference.

So, I would like to see what the service wrapper is doing. I see the
executable but I don't see the source is the source zip.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Regards,
Ian