From bahar ertik <bahar.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: find out the transfer rate
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:52:50 GMT
I have tried that but this doesn't give the correct transfer rate. Because
the result I get is far away from the result I get when I do it manuallt,
stepwise!
Manually done the transfer rate for the put is 17.09 MB/sec and get 87.83
MB/sec.
Recording the time at start and end gives the result  put 11.11 MB/sec and
get 33 MB/sec.