From "ysh jack.wang" <jack.wang...@gmail.com>
Subject About configuration for ftpserver.xml
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:34:25 GMT
hi  all
   I have some doubts about ftpserver.xml,when I need to config dynamic
parameters in nio-listener lable like this:
                 <nio-listener name="default" port="2222"
implicit-ssl="false"  idle-timeout="300">
                      <data-connection idle-timeout="60">
                       <passive ports="{range-port}"
address="{local-address}" external-address="{external-address}" />
                     </data-connection>
                 </nio-listener>

but service not support, can you help me?