From David Latorre <dvl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Has anybody used any kind of load balancing
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 08:56:44 GMT
As Toli said, I don't think this is not really FTPServer-related so, in case
you don't get a response, I would try a more specific forum about
LBs.Anyway, in a scenario like the one Toli described, FTPServer should need
no configuration changes at all- you just have to make sure that your LB is
routing the data connections to the appropriate host ( if you sticked to
active mode, with the data connections being initiated  by the FTP server
itself, i think  you wouldn't need any special configuration in the LB, but
it should be easy to configure your LB to serve ftp connections correctly).