From Ramon Felciano <felci...@ingenuity.com>
Subject Invalid responses from STAT command?
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:02:41 GMT
Hi -

We are testing out Mina FTP and seeing some odd responses that I hope someone can help with.
We have the server running and a user account that has 3 directories in it. When I log in
with an FTP client, I only see one called "dirBBBBB". The client-side FTP log shows what looks
to be a badly formatted STAT command response that likely causes the client to ignore two
of the directories:

STAT /
200-drwx------   3 user group            0 Oct 15 10:07 dirAAAAA
drwx------   3 user group            0 Feb 22 14:35 dirBBBBB
200 drwx------   3 user group            0 Apr  5 15:06 dirCCCCC

Any suggestions on how to address this? Is this possibly a configuration issue, or something
related to the directory permissions?
Thanks,

Ramon