From Faseela Mohamed <faseela.moha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restricting hidden files to upload
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 06:10:29 GMT
Thanks for the inputs ... To avoid even go to onUploadStart() , I used the
below method. ..

 else if ("STOR".equals(command)) {
            if (defaultLogin.equals(session.getUser()) ) return
FtpletResult.DISCONNECT;

*if (reqLine.contains("STOR .")){                System.out.println("User
upload HIDDEN FILE   ");                 return FtpletResult.SKIP;
    }*
            return onUploadStart(session, request);
        }