From Oliver Zemann <oliver.zem...@gmail.com>
Subject Embedded FTP Server / adding files
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2017 15:00:04 GMT
Hi,

i would like to integrate Apache Mina FTP Server into my project for
integration tests. I need to add some files to it, which should be
downloaded and then processed. The files i want to use in the
integration tests are located in the resources. Is it correct that i
have to implement FileSystemView and set that on the
ServerFactory.setFileSystem ?

I used another library which was able to do something like that:
ftpServer.addFile(inputStreamFromResourcesFile,
"/path/where/to/put/the/file")

Something like a virtual file system. Does apache mina ftp have
something like that? Unfortunately, the documentation is very limited
when it comes to embedding the ftp server and file handling and it feels
a bit overkill to implement FileSystemView.

Thanks!

Oli