mrql-dev mailing list archives

From Leonidas Fegaras <fega...@cse.uta.edu>
Subject [DISCUSS] about retiring the MRQL podling
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 20:27:35 GMT
Dear MRQL community,
MRQL has been dormant during the last three months. MRQL is incubating
for more than 4 years. We had 4 releases but very little community
growth (one PMC member in 2014 and one committer in 2016). The
primary problems of this project are community building and
involvement. I would like to start a formal discussion on its
retirement due to lack of activity and growth. However, if you are
willing to get actively involved and/or recruit some new community
members, then I'd be happy to cancel the vote for retirement. Otherwise,
if there are no objections, I will call for a formal vote to retire on
dev@mrql, and if the majority votes Yes for retirement, I will call for
a vote on general@incubator.

Best regards
Leonidas Fegaras