mrql-dev mailing list archives

From Leonidas Fegaras <fega...@cse.uta.edu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] MRQL's Status (possible retirement?
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 22:37:55 GMT
Hi John,

It's hard to say. The project could revive if other Apache projects show
an interest in using MRQL as a query system for their projects and start
making contributions, but I don't see that happening any time soon.
Personally, I am willing to continue contributing to this project, but
this is a community effort. I would like to hear what the MRQL mentors
and the other PMC members have to say about the future of MRQL and the
possibility of retirement.

Leonidas