mrql-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] MRQL's Status (possible retirement?
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 03:33:15 GMT
Hi Leonidas,

I'll pay attention to look for the next steps of discussion.  However, if
no one else speaks up, I think that will be a sign of the community
currently support MRQL.

I do want to be clear - retiring from the incubator shouldn't be looked at
as failure.  It simply means it's not a good fit for an Apache project.  If
it doesn't work out, I want to encourage you to continue working on MRQL,
but outside the ASF at perhaps github or bitbucket, performing your own
releases when the need arises.

John