mrql-dev mailing list archives

From Leonidas Fegaras <fega...@cse.uta.edu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] MRQL's Status (possible retirement?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 17:54:04 GMT
Hi John,
Yes, I think we should discuss retirement. MRQL has been dormant during
the last few months. MRQL is incubating for more than 4 years. We had 4
releases but very little community growth (one PMC member in 2014 and
one committer in 2016). I am disappointed but, frankly, I don't see how
to Increase the number of active committers and expand our user community.
Leonidas Fegaras

On 07/05/2017 02:48 PM, John D. Ament wrote:
> All,
>
> I'd like to understand the current status of MRQL and figure out if its a project that
should retire or not.  It seems that activity has died off this year, very little activity
at all.  The last was the logo change in April and before that a small code fix in January.