mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik K <oss....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release MRUnit version 0.8.1-incubating
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 05:50:10 GMT
Agree.

We might add instructions to the developers to explicitly build as per
their hadoop platform.

I would also , suggest that the BUILD.txt  contains some instructions about
the build profiles for appropriate hadoop platforms as well.

"BUILDING:

>From the command line:

$ mvn package

$ mvn package -DskipTests

$ mvn clean
"

Having a word about the 3 different build profiles would be useful for
developers to pick up the right version.

--
  Karthik.