mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik K <oss....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MRUNIT-56 - 0.8.0 release does not work with Hadoop 0.23
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:35:08 GMT
Thanks for sharing the command.

That activates the default profile ( hadoop 0.20) and hence, deploys with
the default classifier ( hadoop20) .

# mvn clean assembly:assembly verify
#mvn clean deploy -Pdeploy -Pjavadoc
  (deploys hadoop20 classifier artifacts, by default)

To do for other hadoop platforms, though, we need to activate their
respective profiles

# mvn  *-Dhadoopversion=100 *clean assembly:assembly verify
#mvn *-Dhadoopversion=100* clean deploy -Pdeploy -Pjavadoc
 (would deploy hadoop100 classifier, artifacts)

#mvn *-Dhadoopversion=23 *clean assembly:assembly verify
#mvn *-Dhadoopversion=23* clean deploy -Pdeploy -Pjavadoc
 (would deploy hadoop23 classifier, artifacts)

This would get mrunit with 3 different classifers for the different hadoop
platforms.

Would that help ?