mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik K <oss....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MRUNIT-56 - 0.8.0 release does not work with Hadoop 0.23
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 00:34:12 GMT
How about  hadoop platform specific profiles ( and adding appropriate
hadoop dependency ) , with classifiers as well:

http://www.sonatype.com/books/mvnref-book/reference/profiles-sect-tips-tricks.html
 .

This should help generate maven artifacts with different classifiers based
on what people want to use , and should also update the artifact name (with
the classifier suffix) ?

--
  Karthik.