mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik K <oss....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MRUNIT-56 - 0.8.0 release does not work with Hadoop 0.23
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:55:19 GMT
Another option is to, keep everything in trunk, and conditionally add
source directory based on version specific code:

As an example of how to include specific directories containing, version
specific code, it is present here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6025596/conditional-exclusion-of-file-from-compilation-in-maven-project
 .

Instead of branching , the latest code is still in trunk, but the 'shim'
for specific hadoop version is in a specific directory , say

src/main/hadoop23 and
src/main/hadoop1x

The latest code at any given time is still in the trunk, but based on the
profile-id, the appropriate directories can be added.

--
  Karthik.