mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: MRUNIT-56 - 0.8.0 release does not work with Hadoop 0.23
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 19:07:38 GMT
Hi,

Hmm, I added the -D options earlier but clearly screwed something up.
That works in the three jars get published:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemrunit-230/org/apache/mrunit/mrunit/0.8.0-incubating/

Given that we have three jars with the same groupId and artifactId is
there any risk of accidentally including more than one of the jars in
the classpath?

Again, showing my maven noob status.

Cheers!
Brock