mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: MRUNIT-56 - 0.8.0 release does not work with Hadoop 0.23
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 22:30:13 GMT
Hi,

First, thank you very much for you help!

Second, with that change, when someone has a dependent project, they
still have to specify the version of hadoop.

mvn -Dhadoopversion=23 test

Example project: http://people.apache.org/~brock/mrunit-test-verson.zip

so that the mrunit pom does not include the wrong version of hadoop.
I assume that this is related to Tom Whites JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRUNIT-55

But I am not sure how we resolve that issue.

Cheers,
Brock