mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: MRUNIT-56 - 0.8.0 release does not work with Hadoop 0.23
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:38:40 GMT
Any thoughts on better ways to do this? If I don't hear anything, I
will assume this is the easiest way to publish two artifacts.

We could change our release process to do the following:

Create a branch mrunit-X.Y.Z
Copy the branch to mrunit-hadoop-1.0-X.Y.Z
Change the pom version to mrunit-hadoop-1.0-X.Y.Z
Compile mrunit-X.Y.Z against 0.23 or newer
Compile mrunit-hadoop-1.0-X.Y.Z against hadoop 1.X or newer
Package and deploy to maven both versions

Brock