mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: delete dist directory in mrunit svn and doap file?
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 19:50:55 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:40 AM, Jim Donofrio <donofrio111@gmail.com> wrote:

> Brock,
>
> I think you might have to create the DOAP file, I dont see our PMC in the
> dropdown list, did you complete all the VP steps on the graduation page?
> When do we have to report to the board?

Yeah, I am not sure how we get our PMC there?

So the only thing which has not been done is (because the paths in SVN
don't appear to be correct)

Update mail addresses including:

   - svn commit messages (see
   infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-mailer.conf )
   - confluence commit messages (see adminstration documentation)
   - issue tracking messages (see administration documentation)

The chair should have karma to perform these tasks.

and

Change the podling status to "graduated" in the podling summary file, i.e
update theincubator/trunk/content/podlings.xml svn file. Also add the
"enddate" attribute to document when the project graduated.