mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Beech <d...@paraliatech.com>
Subject Re: TestDriver
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:36:01 GMT
Probably. There are other issues like this, for
example setKeyGroupingComparator and setKeyOrderComparator on
MapReduceDriverBase create an instance of the comparator straight away,
using whatever conf is currently available.

If the user decides to provide a different config later which contains
settings that would have been used when creating the comparators, well ....
unlucky. I mentioned this on one of the issues in JIRA but can't remember
right now which one it was.

If possible I think we should defer creation of these objects until right
before the test starts running.

Dave