mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Beech <d...@paraliatech.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for 1.0 release
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:03:49 GMT
Hi Brock

Apologies for that! Fixed. I managed to get a couple of the steps out of
order, so the tagging happened a little prematurely. I think I'll look at
MRUNIT-111 before the next release and try and automate a lot of these
steps - it's too easy to make mistakes doing it all by hand. If you spot
any other issues let me know asap.

I'll take a look to make sure the binary tar.gz files contain the correct
jars.

Cheers,
Dave