mrunit-dev mailing list archives

From Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Preparing for 1.0 release
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:50:26 GMT
Hi Dave,

I know it's hard to get everything just so and as such I really appreciate
the work you are going!  A couple items as far as I can see:

1) The release-1.0.0 tag doesn't have MRUNIT-173
2) The release-1.0.0-hadoop1 tag still has SNAPSHOT in it's version.

One item I have been thinking about but I am not sure how it will work (I
don't think changes are required), is Under "Deploy source and binary
distributions" I assume you'll do this for hadoop1 and then hadoop2 (or the
reverse). When you build the binary tar.gz we'll want to make sure the
hadoop1 tar only has the hadoop1 jar and the corroloary for the hadoop2
tar. This might require swapping the jars in and out of the target
directory.

If you'd take notes on this process (first release with two tags), I
imagine we could straighten it out a little more of the next release.

Let me know how it goes! I just completed a midterm so I'll be more
available going forward.

Brock